Sorry for my silence

[avatar]

Dear Fawmily, I'm sorry for my silence. Things have been really tough for me and I haven't been teaching since 4/10, hardly played the piano. I also managed to lose my facebook account because someone nasty hacked into it. If you see any posts from 7/10 please know it wasn't by me. Please don't send me there any messages as I'm afraid the hackers will be reading them. I hope everyone is okay.
Nadia / musicsongwriter

[avatar]

Oh Nadia ( @musicsongwriter ), I am so sorry to hear you have been having tough times. :( I hope everything will begin to improve dramatically for you very soon! Your FAWMily cares for you and misses you very much! <3

[avatar]

Thank you so much John, positive vibes are priceless. I hope everything is good for you and your dear ones.
Nadia

[avatar]

hope you feel better soon, just up the road if you fancy a creative collective night... https://ramshacklecollective.com - no piano though!

[avatar]

Nadia, I think of you often and hope your health is improving. I'm so sorry to hear about someone hacking into your Facebook account. I'm going to send you an email. I second @johnstaples. Your FAWMily looks forward to hearing that emotive, gorgeous piano again soon!!! I hope you can rest.

[avatar]

@musicsongwriter I am sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time! Good to hear from you. Wishing you all the best!

[avatar]

Thank you wobbiewobbit and Kate.
wobiewobbit, the site is interesting. Pity they don't have piano. I might be able to come one day when I feel better.

[avatar]

Thank you Alex, all the best to you and your family.

[avatar]

@musicsongwriter Take good care of yourself and be well. Your fawmily appreciates you.

[avatar]

@musicsongwriter Nadia sometimes the world just socks us. Healthwise too. All you can do is look after yourself and know that a lot of people care significantly about and for you. <3

[avatar]

Thank you very much, John and Tim :)

[avatar]
@nadine

Nadia, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. This one hits pretty hard. Fingers crossed you get your account back and get well soon!

[avatar]

Hi Nadine, thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope so but so far nothing seems to work in any direction :(

[avatar]
@gm7

I hope this setback is only for a short time. Stay save.

[avatar]

Thank you :)

[avatar]

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I am sure you are resilient and will overcome them!

[avatar]

Thank you Berni :)

[avatar]
@panch

Hi Nadia, sorry to hear that things aren't going well, I hope you're up and making music again very soon.

[avatar]

Hi panch, thank you so much, yes I'm still making music but things have been tough. I hope everything is good for you.

[avatar]

Hey Nadia,
Just listened to “Sad Dance” on BandCamp. A beautiful and dramatic piece that I could see an interpretive dancer performing to. I was happy to see it pop up in my inbox because it means you’re still playing🎹😘I hope you’re feeling better today!

[avatar]

Hi Kate, thank you so much for listening and for your kind words. I created 6 pieces but so far uploaded 2. Just listening to the rest to see if I like them or not. It is always difficult to know because at the time I get really involved and then I start having second thoughts, or third lol. Anyway, this dance is indeed very dramatic if not tragic, maybe too sad. I would like to come up with something happy and uplifting but dramatic music is what is coming from me, perhaps that's what is natural at this moment. I can't say I'm doing well but I have music and I have friendship of amazing people like Yourself. Thank you for being there for me. I hope you are doing well and I'm looking forward to hearing your new songs.

[avatar]

I hope things improve for you, hopefully we will get to hear that lovely piano again soon very best wishes nadia

[avatar]

Thank you John, I'm playing again even though I have a long road to recovery. I've posted my two pieces, just the piano :) I hope you are back at your studio and everything is working well for you.

[avatar]
@zecoop

@musicsongwriter - I'm sending all the positive vibes I can, because you make such amazing and beautiful music. I certainly hope you can find a way back to it. That's awful to hear that on top of it, you lost your FB - Ugh. There are such terrible people out there and I don't understand why people do what they do. All the best to you and I certainly hope things turn around! <3

[avatar]

Nearly there for me Nadia. Moving in on 26 November. Great to hear you are playing again.

[avatar]

@zecoop Thank you for your kindness. Positive vibes are priceless. Thank you for your kind thoughts on my music, very inspiring to read them. I always enjoy listening to your music. Unfortunately people hack into the whole lot of accounts, I'm sure it's not personal, they just use them to post some strange posts which not many people read anyway, I don't know why they do it, maybe some people are so bored... There is just one post as far as I can see on my old account. Something I wouldn't have written and I'm not really sure what they were trying to achieve. I've spent years on this account though and it's upsetting not to be able to recover it. The whole system is so not intuitive. They ask for an email account associated with it and of course it's deleted by the hacker. Also it is not possible to even try to sign in unless you already have your account so I had to open the new one. Then I tried to report my old account as being hacked and guess what, they perceive it as a new account being hacked so they try to secure it. They ask me to change my password and they secure my new account which so far doesn't need to be secured in the first place. Meanwhile the old account which does need to be secured is totally overlooked and left alone in the hands of the hackers. Anyway, I've tried for over a week, my niece who is very computer literate tried to help over zoom and whatever she suggested I've already tried but we still tried it again. No luck. I don't really know what else I can do. The whole system is automatic and one can run in circles without any progress. So I suppose I should write a song about my hacked account lol. But I wouldn't because it's not even inspiring, just frustrating. One can just bash the piano to show the frustration but it's not what I'd call art :) Thank you for all your positive thoughts.

[avatar]

@coolparadiso thank you so much. Glad you are nearly there. I was hoping you already had your place set up but I understand everything takes time. Good luck with everything.

[avatar]
@donna

@musicsongwriter, so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, Nadia. I hope things are getting better, and that you'll be back for FAWM to delight us with your wonderful music. (-:

[avatar]

Thank you Donna, Positive vibes are very appreciated. I hope to read your beautiful lyrics and hear your wonderful collaborations.

[avatar]

Hugs girl.

[avatar]

Thank you Tammy. Hugs back :)