My New Ambient Album

[avatar]
@atam94

During 50/90 I primarily wrote singer-songwriter pieces, but I recently went back to my roots and made an ambient album over the course of 5 days. Feel free to listen if you'd like. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpuWk-JxZ60

[avatar]
@fuzzy

No time to listen to the whole thing right now, so I just did a little jumping around. This kind of thing is right up my alley!
Very lush and dreamy.
Great headphone mix.
Nice.

[avatar]
@atam94

Hey @fuzzy thanks for previewing it! Hope everything has been going well lately. I'm already anxious for FAWM.

[avatar]

This is lovely... that initial build up is SO good! Congrats on the release, @atam94!

[avatar]
@atam94

@elesimo thank you so much!! My future ambient projects will be as "Dream Field 209" just like this album and the singer-songwriter stuff will be under my own name. Thanks again for giving it a listen!

[avatar]

nice - will check this out now. do you do drone music too ?
update: very good music for writing! ive just churned out a few words with this stuck on in the background. its none intrusive and calming, with a decent amount of ambient goodness. i like that cover too, is that a photo you took ?

[avatar]
@atam94

@chldomn5 hey thanks for listening! And yep, I took the photo back in 2018 when I was living in Nagasaki. It was something I thought looked interesting at the time, and now I thought it would make a nice cover photo.