Windows 11

[avatar]
@aeye

Anyone running Windows 11 with their music rigs? Have you found any issues performance or otherwise? I've been considering upgrading to it since it's free and if I was to replace my existing music machine ( which is showing it's age) it would end up being win11. Just curious!

[avatar]

I've read that some plugins might not work with Win 11. I'm going to wait a while. Not sure why I would need it and my comp is less than a year old.

[avatar]
@gm7

I have Win 10 and all things are going well...I'm afraid to migrate to Win11...not yet anyway

[avatar]

luckily i wont be waking up to an update that may ruin my current setup - my pc isnt compatible.
however windows 10 in my experience is good enough for me in mostly stock form. i mostly use the internet, use flstudio, and other free programs. and it works, so im happy to stick with this setup
im interested also however in peoples experiences with windows 11. mainly with whether you constantly need to be online for it to work, has more monthly costs on software, or some other feature im not aware of that would be a deal breaker.

[avatar]

Hi! Windows 11 on every device here. No problems at all. It's a bit snappier than 10, but everything that works on 10 should be fine on 11. I've had no problems at all. It's not a Mac, so shit doesn't really break between releases.