Podcast

[avatar]

Many of you have been involved over the last 2 years with my podcast Songwriters and Original Songs and thx to you for that. I finished season 2 early due to ill health and then sold my property so we are homeless (its not as bad as that sounds) until late November. I will be starting up again very soon after that so if you would like your songs played, be a featured artist(includes interview) or a guest on songwriters corner or you want to do an interesting segment just let me know. @edwardsmusic your interview will be about first up and I have nor forgotten you @mandolinda or our discussion @ferry0123 . The podcast is not just fawmers so if you want to listen to plenty of original music from October to February Fawm make sure you listen in its on almost every conceivable channel or if you want send me an email to Coolparadeeso@gmail.com and I will put you on the distribution list.

[avatar]
@gm7

Great news...I love your show.
I will pass on a song to air soon

[avatar]
@nadine

I'm happy to hear your podcast is up soon as I enjoyed listening to it. Just hit me up when you're ready, maybe I can give you new material. I'm busy until November at least.

[avatar]

Oooh. Count me in too, please!

[avatar]

@berni1954 can you send me an email to Coolparadeeso@gmail.com so we can keep in contact out of 50/90 as I don't see one for you. Cheers CP

[avatar]

hiya, this is so cool! @splittybooms brought this to my attention and wooo count me in too :D emailing you. also the end of 50/90 is near and I feel like this will fill a void between October to February next year. I'll def miss all of this and listening to the others' stuff!

[avatar]

anything from me you fancy is up for grabs. as always. cheers :)

[avatar]

As you know you have the run of my mill as well, good sir.

[avatar]

probably long overdue that I'm part of this podcast, so yeah, give a shout whenever! :)

[avatar]

Feel free to use any of my songs for a podcast. A lot of variety to choose from: Folk, Blues, Rock, Funk & Ambient.

[avatar]

this seems cool. I'll check it out. all my stuff is fair game.

[avatar]

Not familiar with your podcast... how can I hear it?

(I figure I'd ask publicly here rather than DMing you so that other people who may not know can also find out!!)

[avatar]

I want to listen in to the podcast! I'll email you to confirm I'm on your distribution list. Looking forward to hearing some gems I may have missed this summer. Thank you for supporting so many indie artists.

[avatar]

I know that so many of you already listen to the podcast but here is the last episode i did a while ago, @dragondreams was the featured artist! https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10488336

As you see its called Songwriters & Original Songs. You can hear it on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Tune in radio google music in fact pretty much every channel possible. Also there is a facebook page and also a direct mailing list if you give your email to me at coolparadeeso@gmail.com. I think there are about 34 episodes and gets around 1000 hits per episode. Its not just Fawmers or 50/90 artists featured although there are plenty.

A reminder if you want me to play your songs they have to be downloadable or you need send them to me. (I note yours are @resonut123 and @dakotavsky ). @handsomeron

[avatar]

Yes please.

[avatar]

@coolparadiso you should be able to right-click -> save audio as (?) :)

[avatar]

Standing permission.
Also, this is prob a bad time to ask..but how does one make their songs downloadable? (embarrassed face)

[avatar]

Thx mate yes i new i could get yours and resonuts but only about half the peoples songs are downloadable. @dakotavsky

[avatar]

If you use the in house hosting it seems to be (although a few peoples dont work like @mikeskliar ) automatic so i can get yours @splittybooms but not say your ones with @nahlej381 as he hasnt clicked the download option in soundcloud.

[avatar]

I believe my tracks are downloadable from Soundcloud.

Permission granted if you're ever interested.

[avatar]

Cool good to know, thanks @coolparadiso!

[avatar]

I had so much fun telling my kids I was on the radio in Scotland during FAWM. Thank you, @coolparadiso. You can always use any of my songs for anything.

[avatar]

I recently listened to the @dragondreams episode. That song where he's playing all that melody on the bass--damn, that was a masterful performance. (The other stuff was great, too)

[avatar]

He was a pleasure to interview @rayboneor. Glad it was fun for you @nancycunning. I will after some of yours for sure @handsomeron . Thx the podcast only keeps going because of all your support!

[avatar]

@rayboneor - Thank you so much! I'm blushing here. 😊
@coolparadiso you have blanket permission for any and all of my twiddlings.