A little break

[avatar]

My dear Fawmely, I'm taking a little break due to different reasons but before I do it I would like to sincerely thank my collaborators for your amazing collaborators with me and everyone who took time to listen and comment on my music, lyrics, songs and collaborations. I'm going to listen and read as soon as I can and I'm looking forward to hearing your songs, reading your lyrics, collaborating and commenting. Wishing everyone a happy and productive time.
Nadia

[avatar]
@nadine

Hey Nadia, enjoy your time off! You created a lot of songs you can be proud of :)

[avatar]

Thank you, Nadia!! Enjoy your time resting and recuperating. <3

[avatar]
@gm7

Enjoy your temporary hiatus ,

[avatar]

Cheers to you, Nadia. You deserve a break, with all the impressive output. Have a good rest.

[avatar]

Thanks Nadia. Pleasure to work with you. Yiu deserve a break. Thanks.

[avatar]

Thank you very much, my dear friends. I'll try to re-start today or tomorrow and will be whenever possible. Wishing everyone a very beautiful weekend.
Nadia / musicsongwriter :)

[avatar]

Thank you Nadia, It is always such a pleasure to work with you. Have a re-invigorating rest.

[avatar]

I have so appreciated your music and comments and collab! Enjoy some rest!

[avatar]
@andrea

Enjoy you time away. I love your music and collaborating with you. I haven't forgotten The Magic of Love. I'll keep working and see you back when you are ready. Wishing you peace and happiness. Take care 💗

[avatar]

Thank you, my dear friends. I'm back from yesterday :)