Calling Mr. Opossum "where are you???"

[avatar]
@gm7

5090 2022 is closing in on the final 2 weeks or so. I have missed the wonderful tales of Mr. Opossum. I am not sure I can wait until FAWM 2023 for a song or two from the nimble claw-picking marsupial. Given his reputation, I am anticipating a large extended family since last year. This alone will be a spawning ground of many adventurous tales, near death experiences coupled with lengthy critiques of the fine meals from his favorite buffet eating establishment " The Green Dumpster" So check your attic to see if he is sleeping !!! Get up and make music!

[avatar]

I will take a look! Maybe he or she has lost the way in Germany ….

[avatar]

Hiding out of Chicago i reckon!

[avatar]
@fuzzy

I miss that little fella too!

[avatar]

I miss Ray D. Too

[avatar]

@opossum Get out of my bird feeders and make some music for us!! <3

[avatar]

Maybe the dreaded banjo radiation finally got to him?

[avatar]

I checked Chicago and he ain't around here!

[avatar]
@gm7

They are cagey little vermin....shifty ! Check the Berghoff Restaurant they have good eats...opossum maybe shifty but they know what tastes good!!

[avatar]

@opossum Oh, there you are! Playing banjo! Would you give us something to listen, please?

[avatar]
@nadine

He has been touring in Germany with a lute.

[...]

[avatar]
@gm7

Well it's great to see you Ray .You're looking cool playing that banjo.
Do You have any family pics to share with us or even a pic of the band?

[avatar]

Hahaha this thread is epic. Opossum with a lute and dark beer in hand in beautiful Deutschland. Now that you’re back from seeing the world, new ideas may spring forth?! I’m with @gm7 I wanna see the cute little ones that hang off mama’s back for dear life. Pics pls!

[avatar]

I been a little busy since I found my match on Tinder!

[...]

[avatar]

Every day's a party!

[...]

[avatar]
@fuzzy

Livin like a rock star.

[avatar]
@candle

There ain't no other way, I reck'n…

Glad to see you back @opossum

See You In The Shadows…

[avatar]

@opossum, my stomach hurts. Thank you for the laugh you little trash cat. I hope the garbage is the smelliest yet!! Bliss!

[avatar]
@gm7

Wow opossum is in the "The Green Dumpster".....the buffet of kings.
@opossum you have good taste...and a wonderful hat!!!

[avatar]
@nadine

Hmm I guess I just saw some of your kids in a big band @opossum. You have a great musical family!

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[avatar]
@gm7

Great pics @Nadine
Do we need a band name??????????...humm let me think.... YES!
The Verminators
The Opossables
The Awesome Opossums
The Attic Dwellers
The Hollow Stump Band and the Marsupials

[avatar]
@beacon

We so need to hear from @opossum this 50/90. I'm going into withdrawl.

[avatar]
@gm7

LAST CALL to Mr. Awesome Opossum...you beady eyed multi-talented dexterous banjo pickin' musical marsupial. My ears are thirsty for your family's colorful stories, adventurous escapades put to some tasty music.
Speaking of tasty...I am sure that your caloric intake has increased lately with winter coming soon. So, all things considered your too busy and I can understand that. ...unless your just pulling my leg and playing dead.
See in Feb 2023