Learning - Still Need Help!

[avatar]

So I have been writing a lot since July 4th - more than thirty songs so far, & only a few of them posted as of yet. Can someone please offer guidance on how to post them so they don't come up with the pink warning "From another website"? I have managed, with the Voice Record app, to save them to my Google drive and then get the link to share, but I am so missing the skill to simply post the song somehow as part of this website, without it coming from the drive. Any assistance with this would be so much appreciated!!

[avatar]

Making a donation to FAWM gets you file hosting that embeds directly on the song page (that little player you see on a lot of songs). Alternatively you could get a free SoundCloud account. Those links can be embedded too.
Then again does it matter that there's that little warning? That has never kept me from clicking and listening. Slightly inconvenient on mobile maybe.

[avatar]

What’s wrong with Google drive? Just post away! That warning doesn’t matter. It’s only supposed to warn users that the file’s type/content hasn’t been confirmed and they’re clicking at their own risk.

[avatar]

Thank you both so much! Did not know about the file-hosting option (Can you tell that the recording/tech end is not my forte?), and I was worried that the warning might keep people from listening & sharing constructive criticism. Aiming for more competency here on the recording & sharing end, so this helps!! @cheslain @florianhoffmann