Is it time for some 10x10s or so?

[avatar]

I thought so! Here is our kind of like a 10x10, rather a 12x12+ . With @valeriecox

https://fiftyninety.fawm.org/songs/1039

Looking forward to hearing yours and happy to collaborate on more!

[avatar]

@kahlo2013 will you be running a 10x10 organizational thing this summer? or mahybe 15x15 - I hope so, put me down for every single one! :) I'll commit to stitch one of them as well. .

[avatar]
@fuzzy

Oh my gosh I was gonna start a thread like this tomorrow.
I'm working on one right now!

[avatar]

@fuzzy wonderful, count me in on every group there's room. I'm pretty sure our @dzdandcunfsd will be a happy mutil player too. tag me in the first group so I'm sure to see it.

[avatar]
@fuzzy

@wolfkier; no groups, just ten of your own ten second songs, or I guess a collab with another member on that if you want.

[avatar]

@fuzzy oh, ok, I misunderstood, well the group thing is back in @kahlo2013 's court then I hope..... Again, if it happens, I'm keen to add my 10-15 seconds to as many as there might be, and to stitch 1 group.

[avatar]

I'd be down for a group 10x10.

[avatar]
@gubna

Oh, I was wondering if this would be around! would it be 5x9? 9x5? 9x50seconds

50x90seconds? I guess that would be it. and 5090 done.

I've had a few ideas for this over the months since fawm, mainly fake commericals or promos for movies. Promos for fake politicians. and of course a bunch of Easy Shed ads. An entire punk album.

[avatar]

My latest 10x10. Basically the most complicated one I've ever done. Filk! Oh yeah.
https://fiftyninety.fawm.org/songs/2112

[avatar]

Checking out samples, trying to see if I understand this. (Yeah - I'm new here!)
Ten different ten-second vignettes, somehow connected thematically? Am I on-target, or missing something...? Any info would be appreciated - Thank you!

[avatar]
@fuzzy

@sammiall, ten different ten-second songs, yes, but they do not have to be connected in any way if you don't want. Mine never are!

[avatar]
@roddy

@sammiall also, the ten second time limit is quite flexible. Many of the songs are a little longer than that.